· Homework will be collected and graded on a point basis.
· Homework is not to be loaned to another student or copied.
· Homework will be accepted ONE day late for partial credit.
· If absent, you have the same number time to make up your work for full credit.
· Homework can be found on my website - www.wcorbin.net
· A notebook must be kept in order to pass this class. It is required.
· Keep your notebook neat and well organized.
· Your notebook should neatly organize your note outlines.
· Your notebook will be graded twice based on your outlines being in order.
1. End of 9 weeks – 15 pts.
2. End of semester – 25 pts.
· Chapter tests will be given throughout the course.
· The format will include multiple choice, matching, true and false, completion, essay
· Open note quizzes will also be given periodically throughout the course.
· A comprehensive final will be given at the end of the course.
Papers & Essays
· You will have numerous writing assignments in this class, including a semester
· Specific guidelines will be given for each one -writing assignments will be based on notes, videos, and research