- Homework will be graded on a point basis.
- Homework is not to be loaned to another student or copied.
- Homework will be accepted ONE day late for partial credit.
- If absent, you have the same number time to make up your work for full credit.
- Notes will be taken from online PowerPoints. This homework will not be graded.
- Questions to Consider based on your notes will be graded and turned in online.
- Website: wcorbin.net – Some assignments will be completed online and in Google classroom
- Homework due dates can be found on my google calendar that is linked to my website and Google classroom
- A notebook must be kept in order to pass this class. It is required.
- Keep your notebook neat and well organized.
- Your notebook should neatly organize your note outlines.
- Your notebook will be graded at the end of each nine weeks
- Chapter tests will be given throughout the course.
- The format will include multiple choice, matching, true and false, completion, document based, short answer, and essay
- Open note quizzes will also be given periodically throughout the course.
Papers & Essays
- You will have numerous writing assignments in this class, including a semester research paper and an essay on a courageous American.
- Other writing assignments will be based on notes, videos, and research